Daily Check-in: Thursday, May 2nd

Hello Blenderz!

What's going on with this Thursday of ours? Before we really get into that, I suppose a look of the upcoming ghosting (guest hosting) schedule is in order:

May 4th & 5th: Lea

May 11th & 12th: Coby

May 18th & 19th: Cabob

May 25th & 26th: Shabnam

June 1st & 2nd: Inge

Looks like a solid line up to me! If any dates to names need to be adjusted or if you'd ever like to guest host, just let me or Kim know. Any weekend after June 2nd is wide open! Thank you!

Okay, so what about this Friday Eve, Blendfriends? Workouts, maybe? Food; of course! Share what's happening with you.

The 30 day challenge has a functional core, balance and mobility workout with Kayla. So that should feel good for today, but how is it going with your movement?

As for food? It'll be something, I know that much!

Picture for today is a little bit of a #throwbackthursday of a moon around sunset time. I say a little throwback because this only goes back to just over a week ago.

Okay, I best be getting on with this day. Thanks again for reading and checking in with me today. Good day wishes for you!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***